Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tug of war between heart and mind

Why is there a tug of war between heart and mind ?? Why we cant go in one way , when we go by our mind , then I believe we don't put our heart into it and , we don't have the courage to listen to our heart and go by it . We are so practical at times that we become deaf to heart. I wonder what should one listen to heart or mind ......... Sometimes I feel that heart is bound to take you in wrong direction , as they say in hindi " mann ko control karo " cause if we keep going by our heart we may end up as nothing ...... I am confused :) Life should be lived with all its practicalities or with all your wishful thinking ............ how many times we all would have gone ahead with wishful thinking :) Each one of our life is bonded by people around us , our family , friends and all ....... each of them expecting something from us ..parents expecting us to be obedient (which I am not ) and friends expecting to be loyal and true(which I am doubtful ) ....A human being is caught fulfilling expectations of people around you and the desires of one's heart . Why don't we have a guardian angel as they talk in English movies , who could tell us which way to go ...........

No comments: