Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Late summer night

Its a hot summer night, sititng before my PC and listening to "Main jahan rahoon " of Namastey London ....... song is really good .....i feel like listening to the song as many times as possible . It talks of how ppl move in their life from their past ...... some still keep it in their corner of the heart and some forget their past and get involved in their new life......... this makes me think which one is possible or which one actually happens or which one is true in life ...............................the ppl who forget their past , do they actually forget or its just a way of fooling themselves ......but dont we all forget about our old college frnds .....we keep on moving with new ppl and actually like some of them, and become frnds with them and then part our ways just promising ourselves to be in contact with that frnd ........... but does that really happens............. I dont understand ...................As they say ,we all meet the people we know today , beacuse we are bonded by our past karma , and we are associated with each other for some specific time only , after that we have to part ................ these are big fundas ........which i fail to understand :) ............... till I understand it, I guess I will keep moving ..........................

1 comment:

Aditi said...

Life is difficult to understand--no doubt--may be with time, we dont stay in touch , but remember--Mai jahan bhi rahun, mai kahin bhi rahun, teri yaad sath hai!!! sach hai yeh--Bcoz u were there when I required smbdy to share and cry---Kabhi na Kabhi life mein, may be old age I'll remember I met you and feel good about what we shared--mann kitna ajeeb hota hai aur life bhi kitni ajeeb hai.But aise hi hai, I opened up to you, jaise apne aap se ya aaine se baat kar rahi huin--what more do I want from your side , thanks!!